What Personal Information About Consumers Does Faliam Collect?
As your authorized agent, we collect different kinds of information about your business, company, clinic, group, or other entity you represent as well as information about you, our user. We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. Here are the types of personal information we collect:
1. Information You Provide: We collect the content and other information you provide when you use our Services, including when you sign up for an account or provide login information for third party services and sites. We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Faliam Services. This can include text, as well as contextual information such as a date and time actions were taken. It also includes encrypted and hashed versions of account information from third parties that are provided by you and used by Faliam in the course of offering our Services. To make sure Faliam services are provided to the right user, we also collect account information including email address, user information, office location. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of Faliam Services.
2. Things you do: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about how you use Faliam Services, such as information about your interaction with content, products, and services available through Faliam Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Faliam Services, to provide and support our Services and each of the uses outlined and described in the below sections of our policy.
3. Purchase history: As your authorized agent, Faliam retrieves on your behalf and stores information about your purchases with third-party websites that you’ve authorized Faliam to access.
4. Device information: We collect information from or about the computers, tablets, phones, or other devices where you access our Services. This may include attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, and device identifiers. It may also include device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals, as well as connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, IP address, browser type, language, or time zone.
5. For details on your personal information see the end of this privacy notice (section: Examples of Information Collected).
For What Purposes Does Faliam Use Your Personal Information?
We use all of the information we have to help us provide, operate, develop, improve and support our services. These purposes include:
1. Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
2. Provide our Services: Using the information you provide, we are able to deliver our Services with personalized content that is intended to help your business. This includes information we retrieve as your authorized agent from third-party services that are organized and displayed for you on Faliam, such as product pricing and availability information. The information you provide also allows us to send information back to third-party services, such as when you add an item to a third-party eCommerce cart. Additionally, information about how you use and interact with our services helps us personalize content to maximize the relevancy of our Services to you. For instance, your recently viewed or recently added to cart items are used in lists and recommendations to improve your experience with our Services. Other information collected during your use of the Services may be used, in aggregate with data from other users, to provide features of the Services, such as a display of popular or trending products.
3. Improve our Services: Information largely about how you use our Services is anonymized and used by the Faliam, from time to time, to improve our Services. For instance, how frequently features or user interface elements are used help us determine the merit of those features or interface elements, and helps us improve our Services for all users. We may test features in development, or issue voluntary surveys from time to time, the results of which will also be used to evaluate and improve our Services. Information about device information and geographic location are used primarily in aggregated form to improve future development of our services, or to troubleshoot bugs experienced by our users.
4. Support the community: Information you provide, especially contributions to Faliam discussions, are stored and displayed publicly for other users, with the intention of helping your peers improve their businesses. Aggregated and anonymized information about how our users collectively use our Services may be published or circulated to provide the community with insights on peer buying habits.
5. Recommendations and personalization. We collect and use your personal information to provide personal recommendations while you use our site and services.
6. Communicate with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Faliam Services via different channels (e.g. by phone, e-mail, chat) and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us. We may in the future use your information to send you marketing communications when you are opted-in to receive such communications in your communications preferences, such as manufacturer discounts, specials, and exclusive offers relevant to your business.
7. Promote safety and security: We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, prevent and detect fraud and abuse, and to promote safety and security on our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity, unauthorized use of our Services, or violations of our terms or policies, in order to protect the security of our customers, Faliam, and others. We may also use your financial information to undergo credit checking to assess and manage credit risks. We work hard to protect your account information and the privacy of your connected accounts using teams of engineers, automated systems, and advanced technology such as encryption and machine learning.
8. Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment, bank account information for identity verification, and information regarding resale licensing and other purposes.
Does Faliam Share Your Personal Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We may share customers' personal information in the following situations:
1. Third-party supplier integrations: When you’ve authorized us to connect your third-party supplier accounts to Faliam, select information is shared with those services, including items added to or removed from carts, or quantities desired changed in carts. All information shared with or received from these third parties is used exclusively to provide our Services. When you authorize Faliam to share your information with third party suppliers, your information will be shared in the same manner as if you were using such third party suppliers services directly. We do not reveal your use of Faliam to third party suppliers without your consent.
2. Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing payments on our online store and storing and delivering products. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
3. Sharing within Faliam: We share information we have about you within Faliam to provide and improve our Services. Some information, such as login information to third- party services, may not be viewable or accessible by Faliam since it is transmitted to us in code and stored in an encrypted and hashed format
4. New authorized user of account: If due to personnel changes your account needs to be transferred to a new authorized representative at your businesses, some account information may be shared with the new representative at the discretion of Faliam to preserve the integrity of the account.
5. Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Faliam, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
6. Protection of Faliam and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Faliam, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
1. Faliam and its affiliates follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data and when processing payments online.
2. Our website offers security features to protect against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
3. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and account. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We maintain the appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, due the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Faliam or the personal information stored is absolutely secure. We will notify you of any data breach that is likely to have unfavorable consequences for your privacy in accordance with applicable law.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, business name, addresses, payment options, profile information, Faliam membership, security settings, bundles, order details, and purchase history in the account profile section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
Faliam Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
1. As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Faliam Services.
2. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communication from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
3. If you want to browse our website without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and blocking cookies on your internet browser.
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we respond to legal requests?
Government agencies can ask Faliam to disclose user information in response to a legal request. We carefully review each request to make sure it satisfies applicable laws. If a request asks for too much information, we try to narrow it down.
This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where that response is required by law in that jurisdiction.
We may also access, preserve and share information when it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Updates to this Privacy Polic
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will notify you of any significant changes to this Privacy Statement on the website or through other appropriate communication channels. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication, unless otherwise provided in the notification.
Examples of Information Collected
1. Information You Give Us When You Use Faliam ServicesYou provide information to us when you:
1. Search or shop for products or services in our online store;
2. Add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through faliam.com;
3. View or use content on a device or through a service on a device;
4. Provide information in “Your Account” (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us);
5. Communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
6. Compile products in our online store into Bundles;
7. Provide and rate Reviews; or
8. Employ product availability alerts, such as tracking status notifications.As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
1. Identifying information such as your name, email address, office, business name, dental license information, and phone numbers;
2. Payment information;
3. Your location information;
4. Your IP address;
5. People, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Offices;
6. E-mail addresses of other people;
7. Content of reviews and e-mails to us;
8. Profile picture of photos, that goes to a comment shortly before; an
9. Corporate and financial information
2. Automatic InformationExamples of the information we collect and analyze include:
1. The internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
2. Login, e-mail address, and password;
3. The location of your device or computer;
4. Content interaction information;
5. Faliam Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, your device location, and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
6. Time zone settings;
7. Purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features like showing top selling products;
8. The full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, lengths of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); and
9. Phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
3. Information You Can AccesExamples of information you can access through Faliam Services include:
1. Status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
2. Your complete order history;
3. Personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, username, password, and addresses on your account);
4. Payment settings (including payment card information and 1-Click settings);
5. E-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, reminders and newsletters);
6. Recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations);
7. Product bundles;
8. Available services, related settings, and communications
9. Content that you recently viewed;
10. Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Comments, Questions, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile).